Monday, March 2, 2009

FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY







I had different ideas for my fine art but I chose to do 3 modes of fighting: 1) Fight for a passion, 2)Fight another person for personal reasons, 3) Fight oneself. They all relate to each other by having the characters be out in front showing that their indifferent personality and then in the background show a side that people may not know (by the way the models, nick and I, are just acting). I chose to do a black background because it blended in more with my theme and it contributed to a violent, angry atmosphere. It was difficult coming up with a position for the third one because I didn't know how to express fighting myself. I tried different things like physically fighting myself somehow but it ended up looking like suicide. Therefore I decided to appear frustrated with myself, like I was fighting against my mind.

No comments: